Fashion Marketing & Advertising Principles || LXFM 502 Savannah College of Art and Design
Prof. Soo Kim
Design Team: Stephanie Butler (MFA Luxury Fashion Management)
Frederick Caldwell (MFA Luxury Fashion Management) Shanetha Chisholm (MFA Luxury Fashion Management)
Cary Robinson (MA Design Management)
JCPenney 2012 Marketing Plan GOALS
• Enhance the brand image of JCPenney
• Increase profitability
• Increase amount of loyal customers
• Promote our image as a family-oriented business.
• Increase customer awareness of our private labels.
• Emphasize the services we offer.
• Expand to target market to include younger consumers.
What do we mean by a family-oriented business?
We want JCPenney to be a great shopping experience for the whole family, not just mom. We will use marketing tools which will speak to dad and the kids as well.